Baltimore - 8x10" papercut artwork
This cutout cityscape (skyline) of Baltimore features the National Aquarium, Davidge Hall, and Hanover Street Bridge aka Vietnam Veterans Memorial bridge. Fun fact: Davidge Hall is the oldest structure in the United States to be in continuous use for medical education, as it has been doing so since 1813. It now serves as the College of Medicine at the University of Maryland.
Perfect gift for the person who loves Baltimore!
If you choose a frame, your cutout will be framed with 2 panes, one to go in between the artwork and background, and one to protect the cutout. This creates the unique shadow effect that really sets the artwork apart. If you do not purchase a frame from us, do not worry, 8x10" frames are everywhere, but we suggest either a shadow box with dividers or to use an extra glass or plexiglass pane for ideal framing.
- All papercut cities are 1st die cut and then the artist cleans up the edges and any remaining uncut areas by hand using a blade. This method produces high quality precision and no lasers, no burn marks.
- White foreground paper is 260g Recycled Bristol (Bright White). Background paper is heavy colored card stock
- Printed Red heart is always included unless specifically requested not to be.
- Processing time is 1-3 business days, and shipping time will depend on your shipping selection at checkout
- Please select your color and framing choices from the drop down menu and the main image will change to that selection. (The "no frame" selection ships unframed, but the image will still show an example of it framed for best viewing purposes.)
- Unique gift idea for wedding, anniversary, birthday, office, corporate, employee appreciation, going away, souvenir, family reunions, and any other celebrations.
- Great for home decor, office decor, hotel decor, or any other place where you can hang artwork.
- If you own a gift shop or other retail venue and are interested in wholesale, please email Matthew at: firstname.lastname@example.org